Title Processor / Pre-Closer
Well established Title Company responsible for handling closings for one of the State’s largest homebuilders is looking for an energetic, detail-oriented title professional to join our team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Opening files and accurately inputting data
- Managing the pipeline of transactions from order opening through closing
- Communicating with company’s clients, property owners, buyers, real estate agents, surveyors, lenders and other third parties via phone and email to obtain information and documentation required in connection with transactions
- Ordering and reviewing title searches, tax searches, surveys and estoppels
- Accurately preparing title commitments, endorsements, and other related closing documents
- Identifying the need for title curative and other documents
- Gathering all information and documentation necessary to clear title
- Preparing and/or reviewing title curative and other documents for proper form, accuracy and compliance
- Reviewing legal descriptions, surveys, instruments of conveyance and related documents for proper form, accuracy, appropriateness, and completeness
- Effectively communicating title information and requirements with company’s clients, property owners, buyers, real estate agents, surveyors and other third parties.
- Performing other related duties as required.
* Minimum of 2+ years' experience as a title processor in connection with residential real estate titles
* Ability to communicate in a professional, courteous manner
* Knowledge of pre-closing, closing and post-closing department procedures
* Demonstrated verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
* Must be an organized, detail-oriented, self- starter and with the ability to multi-task
* Must be a team player with a positive attitude and work well with others