Position: Application Developer
Report to: Director of Application Delivery
Department: Information Technology Location: Sunrise, FL Corporate Office
The Application Developer is responsible for the development of applications using the Outsystems platform. Past experience is not required in the Outsystems platform. The Application Developer works closely with subject matter experts, scrum masters, product owners, and others to design, develop, and test Outsystems applications for business problems.
Key Job Responsibilities
* As a technical contributor, solve problems of considerable scope and complexity.
* Design, develop, test, troubleshoot, document, and deploy Outsystems solutions
* Drive the continuous evolution of best practices within the Outsystems development team.
* Balance customer and business needs to design, develop, test, and deliver against timelines.
* Contribute to architecture and code design, estimates, code reviews, and documentation to ensure top quality software.
* Review current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
* Remain flexible and responsive to changing priorities and multiple, concurrent responsibilities.
* Be a talent multiplier that motivates the team around him/her to excel and perform well.
* Work with team to identify, define and estimate work items.
* Conduct visual development and unit testing.
* Assist in defining solutions and estimate for raised issues.
* Assist in conducting launch verification tests and assist in resolving issues.
* Implement new features, resolve issues and redeploy the application during the tuning stage.
* Other duties as assigned.
Education & Training:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related
* 1 year of Software development experience using .NET, C#, and SQL
* Problem solving skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience with home building and construction
* Mobile experience
* Experience building applications using the Outsystems platform
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands and fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and occasionally required to stand; walk; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work environment consists of business office(s). The noise level in the work environment is usually a quiet to moderate.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions, and may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.