Sales Associates are responsible for selling new homes to prospective buyers by using our Model homes and our many GL Homes marketingtools; and maintaining relationships with home buyers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop relations with real estate brokers, employment directors, and community leaders, inviting them to visit the community and homesites, and escorting them through the community, the homes and homesites and amenities;
- Marketing and self-generation of leads and traffic;
- Maintaining customer and potential customer information, and other record keeping;
- Implementing and coordinating presentations utilizing displays, brochures, floor plans,
- price lists and other sales aids;
- Performing inspections of model and spec homes to verify that the model and spec homes are in good viewing condition and assisting, as requested, in opening and locking model and spec homes at the beginning and end of business days;
- Driving the community regularly to inspect for overall appearance and cleanliness and reporting any necessary corrections to community’s project manager and/or construction director;
- Taking prospective Homebuyers outside of the sales office and to and through the models and spec homes and community amenities such as clubhouses and recreational facilities;
- Taking prospective Homebuyers to view available lots and assist Homebuyers in selecting a homesite based on Homebuyers perceived needs such as, but not limited to, lot size, location, orientation and surrounding areas;
- Implementing broker relationship programs, visiting broker offices to present the homes, community and amenities being offered by the applicable G.L. Entity, and setting up presentation formats to foster such broker relationship programs;
- Shopping other for-sale residential communities to understand competitor’s products and amenities in order to be able to compare and contrast them against those offered by the applicable G.L. Entity and to be able to respond to Homebuyers’ questions regarding competitors’ products and amenities.
- Implementing follow-up procedures with customers, including, but not limited to, assisting in customer selections, verifying deposit monies are paid when and in the manner due, monitoring mortgage approval process, etc.;
- Assisting in coordinating Homebuyer closings;
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and On Site New home Sales Experience
- Or High School diploma with 5+ Years of successful On-site New home sales experience
- Knowledge of new home construction preferred
- Real Estate Sales License
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
Strong Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
Hard working and highly motivated individual with the ability to sell, prioritize responsibilities, take initiative and follow through with closing a sale. Person should be organized, detail oriented, have good problem solving skills. Must have excellent communication skills. Individual should be able to develop and maintain a plan of action while remaining flexible to address any unexpected needs of others.