Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or similar discipline.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a Software Developer role, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- A candidate who is a recent college graduate who meets all the qualifications, except experience, will still be considered.
Qualifications & Abilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of software engineering principles, algorithms, data structures and database design.
- Excellent coding skills in the following:
- Either C ++, C# or Java.
- Passion for analyzing and solving complex technical problems.
- Highly values the effectiveness of collaborating within a team environment.
- Knowledge of product development best practices, including QA and Agile methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and occasionally required to stand; walk; climb stairs; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Primary: Corporate office environment - The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions and may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.