The Options Coordinator assists homeowner’s with the selection of standard features and/or upgrades for their new home. The Option Coordinator is responsible for providing the Options Manager with the paperwork necessary to commence construction of a home, including but not limited to Permit Order Forms, Monotony Code Worksheets, Location Sketches, Color Selection Addendum’s, Flooring Worksheets, Exhibits, etc.
- Facilitate and provide assistance to homeowners with the selection of the standard features and/or available upgrades for their home.
- Schedule and confirm all option/color selection appointments. Retrieve the necessary information from sales in order to prepare a color selection file for a homeowner.
- Schedule the pool appointment for the homeowner with pool subcontractor providing the necessary information required for appointment.
- Provide homeowners with option book: an outline of the items required to complete his/her home.
- Escort said homeowner through the model of the home if available explaining standard features and upgrades that are shown in the model home. If a model home is not available for viewing, facilitate the appointment in the Design Center, using the blueprints as a guide to explain the standard and upgraded features available.
- Responsible for entering homeowner’s option selections into the JDE to create a draft of the homeowner’s selections. Ensure homeowner has confirmed that the information on the draft is correct and all items selected are on draft.
- Prepare all documentation required for the Options chosen for the home and obtain homeowners signature and/or initials where required.
- Responsible for collecting Option Payments, Change Fees, and if applicable, any outstanding deposits due on the contract, or payment requiring cashier’s checks.
- Responsibility for preparing, completing, and distributing to all necessary parties all paperwork related to the Options Process in a timely manner. Paperwork incudes but not limited to: Reconciliation sheets, permit order forms, monotony code worksheets, the Commence Package Checklist, the Option Review Checklist, Production Reports, etc. All required back up, including copies of all letters and emails sent to the homeowner, is to be included and placed in the homeowners contract file.
- Responsible for following up with homeowner for items missing from the color selection file or are in need of clarification.
- If changes are made, responsible for ensuring changes occur and are paid for in a timely manner. It is ultimately the Option Consultants responsibility to facilitate the request for a change.
- Responsible for handling any and all questions that need clarification that may arise during the construction of a home in a timely manner.
- Other related duties as assigned by management.