Experience and Skills:
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma required, Associates degree preferred
Previous experience with a home builder is helpful but not required.
Skills and Abilities:
* Flair for design or design background helpful
* Multi-tasking - Show initiative and ability to meet deadlines and work on several tasks simultaneously.
* Ability to adapt - must be able to work in fast paced environment.
* Must be a team player and be willing to do various tasks around the office, such as answer the phones if needed.
* Time Management - must be able to effectively manage their time in order to complete tasks within the required time frames per above
* Planning and organizing - Must have good organizational and follow up skills.
* Interpersonal Skills - Must enjoy working with customers. Must maintain a professional, personable attitude at all times.
* Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
* Good computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
* Strong administration skills and attention to detail
40 hour work week - including weekends. Evenings may be required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands continued:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls: reach with hands and arms: and occasionally required to stand; walk: climb stairs: talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions, and may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.