As Financial Analyst, responsibilities include analyzing past and present financial data and estimating future revenues and expenditures, applying principles of finance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executive Reporting: prepare monthly financial reports for executive management, comparing actual results to forecasts.
- General analysis of finance reports obtained from various departments such as sales, marketing, purchasing, production, communication, etc., including Cash flow forecasting, Sales Analysis, and Sales Forecasting
- Community profitability projections
- Budget management
- Ad hoc analysis: Use of spreadsheets and different statistical software to analyze the facts of reports.
- Other related duties as assigned by management
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands / fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and occasionally required to stand; walk; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Primary environment is Corporate Office: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions, and may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.