Experience and Skills:
Education and Experience:
Education: High School diploma required
Experience: Minimum of 2 years working in Construction and/or Land Development, OR 1 year working in accounting dept. of related industry.
Skills, Knowledge, and Ability:
- Must be able to work proficiently in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have working knowledge of accounts payable.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work functions.
- Capable of independent and team work environments
- Must possess a strong detail-oriented work style and an accommodating and proactive attitude.
- Ability to work flexible schedule and hours. Position requires incumbent to work long hours on occasion, including evenings and weekends.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands and fingers, handle, or feel objects or controls; talk and hear; reach with hands and arms; and occasionally required to stand and walk. Employee may also be required to drive and walk active construction sites. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Occasionally exposed to loud noise level of construction site.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions, and may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.