The Closing Coordinator is responsible for preparing contract paperwork for corporate to send to closing, coordinating the final orientation with purchasers and construction, coordinating the closing date with purchasers, lenders/mortgage companies, attorney’s and title company and tracking and logging all deposits and mortgage approvals. The Closing Coordinator will maintain management logs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Schedule walk-thru meeting and final orientations with purchasers based on construction schedule - notify construction when scheduled.
* Schedule closing date with purchaser and notify lenders, attorneys, corporate office, Title Company and construction office.
* Maintain Management Logs: track due dates and update all deposits and mortgage approvals, commence information, permit information, and final walk/close logs.
* Review file and prepare final closing paperwork with calculation page showing all debits and credits, warranty form, prepare to close letters sent to purchaser.
* Send copies of contracts, checks, CO’s and any other paperwork required to purchasers, lenders and or attorneys as needed.
* May be responsible for office services at assigned sales center.
* Assist with other projects and duties as requested by management.