This person is responsible for leading other developers in the development of applications using the OutSystems platform. This person works closely with subject matter experts, scrum masters, product owners, and others to architect, design, develop, and test applications for business problems using the OutSystems platform. This person will lead and/or manage other developers when doing complex projects.
Key Job Responsibilities
- As a technical leader and/or contributor, solve problems of considerable scope and complexity, and mentor less senior developers with their work.
- 50% architecture and design responsibilities
- 50% Programming responsibilities
- Detail external integrations
- Create functional architecture
- Provide guidance installing environments
- Identify, define and estimate work items
- Perform cross-functional testing
- Facilitate resolution of issues raised by the delivery team
- Package the solution and promote to target environment
- Determine resolution and estimate effort to resolve issues raised
- Clarify issue resolution and its impact to the rest of the application
- Perform launch verification testing and assist in resolving issues
- Resolve environmental and network issues
- Ensure database tables are properly defined
- Prioritize and implement new features, resolve issues and redeploy application during the tuning stage
- Design, develop, test, troubleshoot, document, and deploy OutSystems solutions
- Provide oversight as well as hands-on development, leading by example.
- Provide project level architecture, if necessary.
- Drive the continuous evolution of best practices within the OutSystems development team.
- Identify and recommend where increased automation, performance enhancements, application enhancements and quality enhancements may be incorporated.
- Balance customer and business needs to design, develop, test, and deliver against timelines.
- Contribute to architecture and code design, estimates, code reviews, and documentation to ensure top quality software.
- Reviews current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Remains flexible and responsive to changing priorities and multiple, concurrent responsibilities.
- Be a talent multiplier that motivates the team around them to excel and perform well.
- Other duties as assigned.