Experience and Skills:
Knowledge and SKILLS:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Must maintain highest level of Confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) and possess excellent public speaking skills
- You must be highly organized and detailed
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills: must have working knowledge of Excel and Word, PowerPoint a plus
- Proficient in time management with ability to multi-task and adapt to fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of state and federal employment regulations
- Understanding of personnel and compliance records management
Average 40 to 45 hour work week: occasional evenings and weekends may be required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear, sit, use hands and fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and occasionally required to stand; walk; climb stairs. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The usual environment is in a business office with a noise level in the work environment that is usually moderate. Less than 15% of the time, employee may be exposed to construction environment with a high noise level.
Travel approximately than 30% of time worked.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions, and may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.