Experience and Skills:
Education & Experience:
- High School Degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in Accounts Payable with 3 years’ experience
in construction industry or combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of general accounting.
Skills & Abilities:
- Working Knowledge of Construction industry, NTO’s, Releases, and JDE
- Computer skills - Position requires proficient skills in Microsoft
Office 10: primarily Excel and Word
- Attention to Detail - Must be very accurate with numbers and work
in general. Must think logically and clearly with strong follow up skills.
- Ability to identify discrepancy in data reported
- Organizational Skills - Ability to stay organized with good follow
up skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Ability to meet deadlines in high volume environment.
- Interpersonal skills - Ability to establish rapport and develop
good working relationships with a Can-do attitude.
- Communication - Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- Average 40 to 45 hour work week; occasional weekends may be required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to sit, use hands and fingers, handle, or feel
objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and
occasionally required to stand; walk; climb stairs; talk or hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision
and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work environment consists of business office(s).
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
This job description reflects management's assignment of
essential functions and may be subject to change at any time due
to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.