Experience and Skills:
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma required
- A minimum of 7 years pervious customer service experience required.
- Experience working with residential builder or in similar field
preferred but not required.
Skills & Abilities:
- Interpersonal Skills - Must enjoy working with customers. Must
maintain a professional and personable attitude at all times.
- Customer Service - Must demonstrate excellent customer service
skills. Maintain a friendly attitude and keep a smile at all times.
- Capable of handling difficult clientele.
- Must have strong administrative skills.
- Good computer skills: must have experience using Excel at
- Teamwork a must. Ability to establish rapport and develop good
working relationships with all levels within and outside the
organization. Always willing to help others by offering assistance.
- Multi-tasking a must. Show initiative to meet deadlines and able
work on several tasks simultaneously.
- Must have good organizational, time management skills and
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to sit, talk or hear; use hands and finger,
handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; lift and reach with
hands and arms; occasionally stand, walk, bend and climb stairs.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision
and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work environment is primarily in an office environment with
occasional exposure to construction sites.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description reflects management's assignment of
essential functions and may be subject to change at any time due
to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.