GL Homes, one of the largest homebuilders in South Florida, has an
excellent career opportunity for a qualified Website Designer with a
strong understanding of computer science, creativity, and artistic
ability. Website Designer is responsible for designing the graphics
and overall layout of the pages of a website.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage time effectively and meet deadlines for both web design and
- Ability to code in front-end languages such as HTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Design and create digital marketing assets that are user-friendly
and appeal to the company’s target demographic.
- Design mockups and interactive prototypes for review, testing, and approval.
- Suggest improvements in website layout and user experience to
accomplish a more user-friendly product.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and fix performance issues encountered in
the functioning of the website such as broken links, files not
opening properly and slow page loading speeds.
- Regularly update content on the website and other interactive products.
- Continuously work to improve the design and UI of interactive
products using Adobe creative software.
- Constantly stay abreast of new developments in digital marketing.
- Other duties requested by management
- Work closely with others in the marketing department to gain
insight and direction related to the betterment of marketing efforts.