Experience and Skills:
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Four-year degree in Finance or Accounting is required and a minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience. Background in public accounting and/or similar analytical position is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be highly self-motivated in a high-energy, fast paced environment.
- Proficient in developing forecasting excel models.
- Strong understanding of working Systems. Experience in system conversions, upgrades, or similar preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and follow through.
- Detail oriented with a high-level of accuracy
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and when necessary, shift priorities quickly.
- Must be able to work independently (extensive analysis of data).
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills with all levels throughout organization
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Forward thinking with a holistic approach. to analyze effect of changes (entire workbook)
- Must have the ability to understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills with the ability to make connections and understand reporting dependencies
- Ability to meet deadlines and provide complete product in professional and presentable format
- Average 40 to 45 hour work week.
- Must be able to work the occasional extended work schedule including nights and weekends.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands / fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and occasionally required to stand; walk; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Primary environment is Corporate Office: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions, and may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.