Assist in maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through homeowner visits to the office and through phone etiquette. Support new homeowners during their warranty period; answering questions, assuring work is completed timely. Maintain a team-player attitude both with co-workers and sub-contractors.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interpersonal Skills - Must enjoy working with customers. Must maintain a professional and personable attitude at all times.
- Greeting and helping all homeowners visiting the service department to ask questions and submit new service requests.
- Schedule service request reviews with superintendents for homeowners submitting new issues.
- Take the time to go over all open issues with homeowners, if requested.
- Responsible to dispatch emergencies, when necessary.
- Advise Management of any situation that requires immediate management involvement.
- Follow-up with sub-contractors to ensure all work tickets are being completed according to GL Homes’ guidelines.
- Administrative duties, including; answering busy phones, filing, scanning, faxing, data processing, picking up messages and returning calls in a timely manner, reception.
- Follow-up with AWA’s (Additional Work Authorization) to ensure the sub-contractors are being paid in a timely basis.
- Assist with other related projects and duties as requested by management.